Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Coolant nozzle formulas

    I had some free time so I put together a cad drawing of the formulas that are used in my coolant nozzle brains, this way I don't forget.
 
    I was also thinking it might be better to put the formulas in the arduino program. This way it may be easier to change if  I ever upgrade to Mach4. It looks like Mach4 does not use the same types of brains. It uses Lua (Oh Boy! looks like I'm going to have to learn more stuff) instead of the graphical programming. This way I may be able to  pass the inputs over the modbus and let the arduino do all the calculations.

  Will wait a couple of years and study how Mach4  modbus works.




1 comment:


  1. Very satisfied with the end result and would recommend my friends to it
    coolant nozzle

    ReplyDelete